Friday, January 13, 2012

Divergent (Divergent, #1)Divergent by Veronica Roth

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Wow wow wow! How can I put into words what this book was like to read, it is quite the challenge. I picked it up early afternoon at the bookstore whiles I waited for my ride (they did not have the book I wanted in) and I began to read, and read, and read. I could not stop, it grabbed a hold of me and sucked me in. Sure it has its flaws, what book doesn't? But the story was so captivating that I ate it up. This book was as tragic as it was exciting, I teared up at parts; especially near the end. Though some of the authors choices were not what I would have gone for, I respect that she knows her world better and it did not spoil such a good novel. This debut was one to remember, and I am craving the second to come out. I am actually glad that I read this book late, less of a wait for the second!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment